MARTHA VALIQUETTE, REALTOR®
- Preferred REALTOR® with the Texas Land Board
- Member of Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Member Luxury International
- Texas Affordable Housing Specialist (TAHS)
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Certified Military Residential Specialist (CMRS)
- Early Qualifier for Platinum Top 50 – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- 5 Star Real Estate Agent 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Keller Williams Heritage Bronze Production Award 2012
- Keller Williams Heritage Silver Production Award 2013
- Keller Williams Heritage top 20 out of over 500 agents in January 2013
- Keller Williams Heritage top 10 out of over 500 agents in November 2013
- Keller Williams Heritage Silver Production Award 2014, 2015
- Keller Williams Heritage top 7 out of over 600 agents in August 2014
- Keller Williams Heritage Spirit Award 2015
- Keller Williams Heritage Rock Star Award 2015, 2016
- Keller Williams Heritage top 8% out of 480 agents March 2016
- Keller Williams Heritage top 2% out of 750 agents in April 2016
- Keller Williams Heritage #24 out of 800 agents in closed contracts 2016
- Keller Williams Heritage High Achievers Club 2016
- Keller Williams Heritage #15 out of 800 Agents January 2017
- Generational Selling Plus
- The Real Estate Professionals Guide to Real Estate Staging
- Real Estate Negotiation in Todays’ Market
- Hero’s Welcome Home
- Personal Power Defines Personal Performance
- Marketing-Sellers/Listing Agent
- Psychology of Marketing
- Styles of Architecture
- Styles of Design
NATIONAL/REGIONAL AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Texas Monthly Magazine 5 Star Real Estate Agent Award 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017(Top 7% of agents in San Antonio for customer service)
- Agent Machine’s elite real estate network/Top Agent (Sells six times more homes than the typical agent)
- Early qualifier for the Platinum Top 50: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 (Top 500 agents in San Antonio)
- Close 27 homes a year.
- Ranked #24 out of 800 Agents in Company
- A dedicated professional giving my clients the one on one attention they deserve.
- Diverse background in real estate with over 20 years of experience in multiple facets of the real estate industry.
- Received Real Estate License in 2007.
Martha Valiquette of Valiquette Properties, an agent of Keller Williams Heritage has been a real estate agent since 2007. Working with both sellers and buyers, she closes 20 plus homes per year in the San Antonio and surrounding areas.
As a listing agent, Martha Valiquette educates the owner on how to create a perceived value that will put their home above the competition and entice multiple offers and an urgency to buy your house. As a strong negotiator, Martha has vast knowledge of the subject matter being negotiated, great listening skills, integrity, patience and the ability to arrange or settle a discussion by mutual agreement. Not only is she an expert at marketing properties, she also offers many benefits that many agents do not offer such as staging and professional photography at no extra charge.
Buyers can feel at ease with Martha Valiquette guiding them through each step of the buying process. She starts from the beginning with providing complimentary pre-approvals referring clients to expert lenders that have 20 plus years’ experience. Listening to the client’s needs and wants, she will find the perfect home in the ideal neighborhood at a price that fits their budget.
Martha Valiquette is educated in the latest real estate regulations, marketing and technology, plus actively watches the current market conditions. Specializing in residential real estate and a full time agent, no stone is overlooked when you hire Martha.
Listing and selling homes quickly, efficiently and for the highest amount of money, helping move up sellers sell their home for the most amount of money in the quickest time so they can buy a home for the next stage of their life and giving valuable advice on selling and buying a home in San Antonio are a few of the benefits of working with Martha.
Not only does she provide one on one service to property owners looking to sell their house, the same courtesy is offered to buyers no matter if you are a first time home buyer, empty nester wanting to down size or looking for a custom home builder.
Increasing the perceived value of your home by offering benefits that other agents do not offer, providing one on one precedence for each and every client no matter if buying or selling, a seasoned REALTOR® who puts your needs before her own, works full time in the industry and creates “Raving Fans”, choosing to work with Martha is the best decision you can make when you need to hire an expert REALTOR®.