Every seller wants to sell for the highest price and in the quickest amount of time. How do you sell your house for the highest price and in the quickest amount of time? That’s easy: stage it and have professional photography taken. Some REALTORS® charge extra for these marketing expenses, but I provide staging and professional photography when you hire me to list and sell your house*.
Benefits of Staging:
- Staged houses sell 73% faster than houses that are not staged
- Staged houses sell for more money than those that are not staged
- Staged houses create positive emotions associated with the home
An empty home yields no emotion, but a poorly furnished home is equally bad
- Staged houses end up on buyers’ “must see” lists
- Staged houses are viewed as “well-maintained”
- Staged houses have fewer concessions requested of the seller
Benefits of Professional Photography:
- Online listings with professional photography generate an average of 61% more page views
- Houses with professional photography sell faster than houses than their counterpart
- Professional photography creates a positive emotion associated with the home
A great photographer can bring out the best features of a home by mastering angles and lighting
- When a buyer sees the professional pictures online, likes how the house is “dressed”, they will call to make an appointment
Put yourself in the shoes of a potential buyer. Given the same location and asking price, if House A is clutter-free, clean, updated and nicely decorated, and House Z down the street isn’t any of the three, which house do you think has a better chance of selling? When you walk through a model home, notice it is uncluttered, clean, updated and well maintained. That is the impression we need to give the buyers when they walk through your house and the key to selling quickly and for more money.
Staging and high quality photography is marketing. You want your house to stand out in a crowd. Providing these two strategies show I am committed to the exceptional presentation of your property, will sell it for the highest price and in the quickest amount of time.
When you hire a REALTOR®, you want them to tell you the truth. As a seller, you want to know what you need to do to prepare your house for the market. I tell people what they might not want to hear, but need to hear. A house that “shows” well and is priced well will sell, and sell quickly. When I stage, and have the property professional photographed, depending on the subdivision, on average my houses are under contract the first week and close within 33 days.
How will a buyer remember your home?
Insert photo of the Buyers Booklet here.When a buyer is house hunting, they don’t only look at one home, they look at several homes. How is the buyer going to remember why your house is better than all the others? As part of your marketing package, I also provide a Buyers Booklet with all the information that a buyer will need to remember your house. This booklet provides, the high definition flyer, MLS listing sheet, interior and exterior features, upgrades and updates, floor plan, Home Owners Community Information, optional home warranty, survey and T-47 Addendum and the Sellers Disclosure Notice. The buyer now has a complete packet with all the information they need to remember your house. They can refer to when they have questions and it will make it easier and quicker for the buyer to decide on making an offer.